If you would like to view contributions you have previously submitted, you may do so at any time at the bottom of the Contributions dashboard.
To view the status of previous submission, scroll down to the History section of the Contributions Dashboard.
You can change your view by filtering based on timeframe, type of contribution and, where applicable, Pay Group.
The Time Period drop-down filters by:
- Last 30-days
- Last 90-days
- Year to Date
- Past years
The Transaction Type drop-down filters by the type of submission:
- All Transactions
- Loan Payments
The Pay Group drop-down is available only on plans with two or more pay groups and filters by the pay group of the submission:
- All Pay Groups
- Each Pay Group
There are four Status options for a contribution submission:
- “Submission Started" - You have not fully submitted your contribution.
- "Processing" - You have confirmed the submission, but it has not yet been delivered to Voya's record. keeping system. Contributions are delivered to the record keeping system at 1:30PM each business day.
- "Delivered" - The contribution has been delivered to the record keeping system.
- "Missing" - A contribution is considered missing when it is seven business days past due.
Click on a contribution date from the Transactions list to view more details about a specific submission.
Once a date is selected, you will see the submission details. The details will vary depending on the status of the submission.
Submission Started Status
For contributions that are in a "Submission Started" status, you may Resume, Restart, or Cancel the submission.
The Contribution Details on this view may also display the contributing participants and each of their contribution types and amounts if those had already been entered on the contribution. The very bottom of the screen also displays the Summary of the contribution . The Contribution Summary breaks down the data from the file to show the number of Contributing Employees as well as the sum of the contributions by the allowable Money Sources for the plan.
Processing - Submission Status
You may cancel a previously processed contribution up until 1pm each business day.
From time to time, your contribution may have errors that result in a contribution adjustment. If that occurs, you'll be able to see all the contribution adjustments on the detail screen, as shown below.
- In the example below, the contribution file included "Reported amounts" that exceeded participant annual contribution limits. The system then corrects to an amount that is within the participant's limit labeled as the "Processed amount".
To learn more about validations, errors and contribution adjustments, please click here.
Missing - Submission Status
If a scheduled pay date is 7 days overdue, its status will be reflected as missing. Select "Start Contribution" if you do still need to process it. If you've processed this contribution elsewhere or there are no contributions for that pay date, select "Skip/Remove" to hide this contribution from view.
Delivered - Submission Status
Once the status shows as “Delivered,” you will no longer be able to make any changes. You will be able to seen any contribution adjustments that were taken and the contribution details.
After each contribution is delivered, you will receive an email confirmation for your records.