An overview of ProgramPay available as part of the the ABA Retirement Funds Program via Voya Sponsor Web
ProgramPay is a tool within the Voya Sponsor Web that allows you to manage your employee information and submit contributions to your plan. ProgramPay will allow you to:
- Set your pay schedule and frequency
- Submit Contributions and Loan Repayments for withholding from your regular payroll cycles
- Submit Contributions for off-cycle/supplemental payrolls
- View Deferral rate changes made through ParticipantWeb
- Review contributions previously submitted through ProgramPay
- Update your employee information, such as employment status changes, marital status, etc.
- First, log onto Voya Sponsor Web by visiting this link.
2. From the Processing Center menu, select ProgramPay:
Note, if you don't see the ProgramPay option, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Note, if you have access to more than one plan, you may need to select the desired plan first.
4. Then click Launch ProgramPay:
5. ProgramPay will be launched in a new tab. If you have access to more than one plan, you will see a screen where you can select the plan you would like to view.